Saturday, February 7, 2009

Revolution!! (This is Ferpect)... for Mexico Only.


Something I believe in (Tell everyone)
Well just imagine my revolutionary guys and girls, even tho this is not a blog that talks about politics, I got this memo, and to be honest i agree with it, read it ...

I WILL
ANNUL
MY VOTE

I don't believe in Delegates nor Senators. For me to believe in representative democracy again, ME citizen demand:
The first request to believe in the representation system, is that the delegates and senators, cut down their salary at least 50%. If they can take early vacation time, give themselves huge Christmas bonuses, i think they can make things happen things that are not even in discussion.
The second request is to eliminate the pluranominal candidacies. We want to be govern by the one we vote for no the one selected by the party.
The third request is they cancel their own "medical expenses". That the State Workers go to ISSSTE, that is free, if they don't like it they can pay their own private doctor with their own money, or maybe put some effort in fixing ISSSTE itself.
The Fourth request is that neither IFE nor any political party advertise anything about the campaign in any T.V. station, and that no "announcer" try to manipulate my tendency to vote or my right to annulment or even my right to abstinence. That way money won't be spent in fight between IFE and T.V. stations.
...,
If you agree with me, copy and paste this post in your blog, i doesn't matter if we keep posting this over and over again as long as we keep it up until July the 5th.
The Image is in high resolution if you want to print decals or t-shirts, or signs, or whatever you want.
Spread the voice.
(Take it from the page: This is Ferpect, the link is to the right)

No comments:

Post a Comment